Managing Editor, www.smallbusinesscomputing.com
NxTrend Technology, a provider of distribution software, announced its bizLinx eCatalog product for dealers and distributors. According to the company, NxTrend's bizLinx eCatalog product allows businesses to offer product information 24-hours a day to customers all over the globe. Using bizLinx eSales Center as a web portal, bizLinx eCatalog may let businesses offer rich content improving the product search functionality of eSales.
The company says that its bizLinx eCatalog addresses all the online sales needs of a dealer or distributor by providing:
- Hierarchical search functions enabling users to drill down into specific categories of product data.
- Parametric search functions allowing users to answer a series of product questions, getting a list of suggested product matches in return.
- Additional fields of information for improved product searches, including product descriptions up to 2000 characters long, and attributes such as size, color, weight, etc.
- Unlimited links from the catalog records to images, specification documents, MSDS sheets, web page references, etc.
- Authorized-to-buy capabilities, where a table of products and customers can be validated for a selected group of customers, to control access of certain products.
- Routing rules based on the user or the product selected which sends that user's information to a specific distributor.
For more information, please visit the company's Web site at www.nxtrend.com.