Pricing Plans and Considerations
Typically you can expect to pay a per-month (or per-year) subscription fee that offers set features and based on either a maximum number of emails sent or a maximum number of subscribers in your list. Exceeding maximums may carry a "per-instance" fee, or you may be upgraded to the next plan level. Be sure you understand exactly what happens when you exceed maximum numbers.
Some email marketing services have a basic set of features and require you to upgrade to access more advanced email marketing features. Try looking for a plan that offers all options from the get-go and will only require you to upgrade a service plan based on the volume of emails sent.
Most vendors offer a free-trial subscription, so take advantage and try the email marketing service before you buy.List of Email Marketing Services
- Benchmark Email: Web-based email marketing tools to send, track and manage newsletters, surveys and online polls [Pricing, Features]
- Boomerang: Email marketing with self-service and full-service options to create, send and track professional HTML email campaigns [Pricing, Features]
- Campaigner: Email marketing service to easily create and send effective email marketing campaigns [Pricing, Features]
- Constant Contact: Email marketing software that makes it easy to create professional HTML email campaigns; no tech skills required [Pricing, Features]
- Lyris HQ: Integrated email marketing software to connect you to your customers [Features]
- Emercury: Email marketing services and email marketing solution [Pricing, Features]
- eWayDirect (Direct|Connect Platform): Integrate an email strategy with acquisition, website reengagement and social marketing [Features]
- GetResponse: Send email newsletters, campaigns, online surveys and follow-up auto responders [Pricing, Features]
- GraphicMail: Create and manage your email newsletters, eflyers and mobile marketing campaigns [Pricing, Features]
- iContact: Allows you to create, send and track email messages [Pricing, Features]
- Mad Mimi: Create, send and track email campaigns [Pricing, Features]
- MailChimp: Design, send and track email campaigns with simple tools [Pricing, Features]
- Pinpointe: Cloud-based email marketing [Pricing, Features]
- RatePoint: Local business reviews, surveys and social media marketing tools [Pricing, Features]
- Silverpop: Email marketing, marketing automation, lead nurturing and more. [Features]
- Stream Send: Email marketing software for sending HTML email newsletters and promotions [Pricing, Features]
- Vertical Response: Create engaging email newsletters from more than 700 templates [Pricing, Features]
Based in Nova Scotia, Vangie Beal is has been writing about technology for more than a decade. She is a frequent contributor to Ecommerce-Guide and managing editor at Webopedia. You can tweet her online @AuroraGG.
Small Business Computing is on Facebook. Join us on Facebook and interact with the site's editors, post messages, share your small business challenges and successes, discuss technology and suggest topics you'd like covered on Small Business Computing.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other small business topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com Forums. Join the discussion today!|